- Good for Josh Young. Drake's all-time leading scorer, and all-around good guy, hits a jumper with 1 second to play in the Arch Madness opener down in St. Louis. Drake beats Southern Illinois three times in one season. Young's career lasts at least one more day. (picture by Doug DeVoe)
- Look for long lunch hours Friday. Drake plays top seed UNI at noon. I think the Panthers already punched their ticket to The Dance, but a surprising loss might put them on the bubble.
- You'll see tumbleweeds rolling across Waukee and Des Moines East High School tomorrow afternoon. The Warriors and Scarlets play at girls state. Tip off around 1:30 p.m. at Wells Fargo Arena. East is undefeated, Waukee has just one loss; it's to East---by one point.
- Tiger Woods best friend, Caddie Steve Williams claims he had no idea Tiger was fooling around? Give me a break.
- I agree with Jack. Tiger will play the Masters.
- Ryan Miller cheered in Pittsburgh, while Penguins hero Sidney Crosby is booed... that's awesome.
- Is it St. Patrick's Day yet?
Thursday, March 04, 2010
Posted by Keith Murphy at 10:02 PM