- Now Packer fans know how Hawkeye fans felt after Arizona. Green Bay appeared the better team in Chicago, but the Packers self-destructed with bad special teams, foolish penalties, and lack of a running game.
- Chris Hassel and Shawn Terrell are both big Bears fan. They're being set up.
- @TheRealEdWilson on Twitter is not the real Ed Wilson. Many of you have asked if he is. Our Ed is not on Twitter, but the Ed who is does give a brief forecast. Monday's one word example: "MOIST".
- Is it just me, or has the baseball season all but disappeared? Next to no buzz.
- If you're a baseball fan, don't miss Ken Burns' "The Tenth Inning" on PBS Tuesday and Wednesday night.
Monday, September 27, 2010
Bears Win, The Real Ed Wilson, Tenth Inning
Posted by Keith Murphy at 11:55 PM