- Wake me when there's actually something to a Carmelo Anthony trade rumor.
- How 'bout them Dogs?! Three straight wins for Drake, this one over the Fighting McDermotts.
- As feared, UNI appears done without the heartbeat of Lucas O'Rear.
- Chris Hassel set the over/under fans mark at the Twins Winter Caravan stop in Des Moines at four. Several hundred Twins fans showed. Another loss for Hassel Dazzle Productions.
- Jack Morris looked like he could still pitch game 7.
- Morris and the Twins stopped at Blank Children's Hospital. That's a great way to win more fans.
- The Hawkeye Huddle at 7-Flags featured recruiting night with coordinator Eric Johnson. People either get into recruiting or they don't. I'm a don't.
- The Dowling girls put a scare into #1 Des Moines East. A scare, but not a loss.
- Packers fans haven't planned Wednesday's party yet, but I'm sure they'll come up with something.
Wednesday, February 09, 2011
Dogs Hunker Down, Twins Win, Party
Posted by Keith Murphy at 12:46 AM