- Summer is going way too fast.
- Can't decide if I want to see "Inception" tonight, or not. I loved Chris Nolan's Dark Knight and Memento. Leonardo Dicaprio is an interesting actor who delivers in nearly every movie. It's just those previews look a little like a headache. Reviews are raves, but I may wait for word of mouth. Please shoot me an email if you go: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How bad does Sorcerer's Apprentice look. When did Nicolas Cage turn into a cartoon?
- I stayed up until 3 a.m. to watch the start of the British Open and got sucked in by Revenge of the Nerds instead. Love Booger.
- Right now St. Elmo's Fire is playing. I used to think this movie was cool. Has it always been this cheesy? It's definitely of its time: the 80s.
- MLB All-Star game ratings were the lowest ever.
- The Barnstormers are home Friday night. The lack of buzz this season still puzzles me, and goes beyond a mediocre team.
- I want to do something this weekend I haven't done in a long time. Nothing.
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Deception, Booger, Nothing
Posted by Keith Murphy at 11:40 PM