Friday, December 02, 2011

Jok hears jeers, Living room/family room, Ugly Babies 3

(By Chris Hassel)

Valley's Peter Jok faced his former teammates, from Roosevelt, and it wasn't exactly a friendly reunion. The Roosevelt students were all over Jok from the get-go, chanting, "TRAITOR! TRAITOR! TRAITOR!" Jok let the emotions get the best of him when he exchanged words with one of his former teammates, and was given a technical. He told us earlier in the week that this was just going to be "another game". It clearly wasn't. Valley beat Roosevelt, 62-43.


This Iowa State football team has been about as hard to figure out as any team I've been close to. I honestly don't know what team we'll see tomorrow against Kansas State. I could see ISU losing by 35. Then again, I could see them pulling off another shocking upset. That's the thing that really makes them entertaining to watch. They're so darn unpredictable.

I thought it was funny that in Kirk Ferentz's released, saying Marcus Grant and Dan Heiar were leaving, he said added..."There will be no further comments on the matter." I'm pretty sure reporters wouldn't be beating down Ferentz's door to find out why a pair of no-name reserves left the program.

The only thing worse than UCLA's defense is FOX's coverage of college football. Thank goodness all they have is the PAC-12 and Big Ten title games, anymore.

What's the deal with a 'living' room, and a 'family' room? It would seem to me that a 'living' room should be the room you spend the most time 'living' in...yet the 'living' room never has a TV, and is rarely used.

The feedback keeps coming on my 'Ugly Babies' portion of the blog. Today, I received a submission from (I'll use a fake name) Margaret Mango in Marshalltown. She sends in a picture of her nieces baby boy. At least the poor guy looks happy.

27 comments:

Bobbi D. said...

Chris, I will no longer acknowledge any more of your absolute tasteless ugly baby mentions. I also hope that any children you have are retarded and cause you to go so deep in debt that you have to work 3 jobs to keep them fed.

Rot in Hell you unfunny, child hating, rotten excuse for a human being!

Anonymous said...

"Trader" or "Traitor"?

Anonymous said...

I think Trader is probably right, as the next time a Roosevelt student spells a word correctly will be the first time.

Not a previous ugly baby said...

It's actually traitor, Rod. But Bobbi D. either is ugly, or has an ugly baby to get that mad about Chris' ugly baby comments. Probably both since ugly people make ugly babies.

Chris Hassel said...

Bobbi,

Just so we're clear...you're offended that someone thinks a baby can be ugly, yet you're wishing mental retardation on one? Just checking.

Chris

Bobbi D. said...

Chris,

I hope that only your kids are retarded, cause you great hardship, and bury you alive when they are physically able.
Is that clear enough for you?

Now back to making fun of innocent babies you dinosaur sized piece of human excrement.

Bobbi

Anonymous said...

Oh chris, keep up the ugly baby pics..maybe they can get together and sing a remix to the stivers auto song..hazzle dazzle all the way baby!

Anonymous said...

Bobbi your name wouldn't also happen to have an alias of Steve Bosell would you?

Anonymous said...

Bobbi, what if I said I hope your kids come out retarded?

Anonymous said...

Bobbi, what if I said I hope your kids go to Penn State?

ShawnKemp said...

the kid looks like he's about to go to town on that foot of his. Bobbi, you are the definition of hypocrate. If you think we want to hear your views on anything, you're wrong. Naive, narrow-minded, and angry. Perhaps YOU were/are an ugly baby?

Bobbi D. said...

I believe that every baby conceived is a work of art made by God. It's obvious that many of you, who were once beautiful babies, have grown into nasty, ugly adults. May you all rot in hell!

Martin Harris said...

^^Says the person who wishes mental retardation on future babies. Yeah, I'd say you are one of the "nasty, ugly" adults you speak of.

ShawnKemp said...

I love all babies...and I should know, I've had 37 at last count. My dribble penetration was much better after the NBA.

Bobbi D. said...

Let me tell you all something. My neighbor Cassie is a red head and her husband is black. They have a child together, this child has black skin and flaming red hair, like Bozo the Clown. He scares people, he frightens the other children. To me, that child is the most beautiful creation that God has ever made and I hope the people who give this child grief burn in hell.

Anonymous said...

I am now convinced Bobbi D. is just a misguided troll.

Bobbi D. said...

How dare you call me a troll! At least I have the decency to use my own name!

Anonymous said...

yeah but Bobbi it's ten times worse to wish someone has a child with a lifetime handicap/impairment than it is to say a baby is ugly. there's absolutely nothing between the two related. if you think Chris or these people are awful then you need to take a real good look in the mirror.

Anonymous said...

@Not a previously ugly baby (at 10:45), I'm aware that the spelling should be "Traitor" and not "Trader". Chris had originally typed "Trader".

Mark C said...

you are right bobbi every baby is a work of gods art... but damn havent you ever seen an ugly piece of art? lol get over it and just laugh at the world like the rest of us.. and for wishing mental retardation on someones family you need to be strung up by your toes and used as a pinata in a handicap facility.. only bad things is the kids wouldnt get anything good out of you just a bunch of packing peanuts

Bobbi D. said...

So hoping someone's baby is retarded, something I have no control over, is worse than calling a baby ugly? I hardly think so.
I guess trying to make my point with retards is fruitless.

Mark C said...

and nobody can help you have ugly ass kids.... next time im out i'll keep my camera close at hand with an eye out for ugly babies

Bobbi D. said...

I apologize. I was wrong. I can't stand Chris, but wishing for retardation is a bit much on second thought.

Evil Adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evil Adam said...

I think you were well beyond second thought there Bobbi. Actually I'm not sure there was ever a first thought. Wishing harm on any future child because you disagree with someone posting pictures of unattractive babies, and then stating you hope he rots in hell and calling him a rotten excuse for a human being shows far more about you as a person than it does about any off color attempt to be funny does about Chris Hassel.

Frankly you may want to reevaluate your values, the child can't be offended, and Chris is not judging their relative worth as a human being (as you are judging Chris).

Bobbi D. said...

I did not issue an apology! Someone else wrote that using my name. You people are not only mentally challenged, but you are vindictive. I'm also not sorry that I find calling babies ugly, offensive and disgusting behavior.

Bobbi D. said...

I'm sorry someone keeps misrepresenting me. There are some sad, sad people out there. You'd like to think nobody could really be that bitter.