Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mavs Fans, Bonds Heart, Oprah's Exit

The Lakers hired Mike Brown as head coach. Wait, what?...

Well Mavs, it's up to you. We're all behind you now. You have to beat the Heat...

Kyle Korver is a good guy with bad timing. Korver's shooting slump couldn't come at a worse time, and if he were hitting his usual threes, maybe the Bulls wouldn't try to send Derrick Rose at LeBron James with the game on the line and little chance of Rose making the shot...

Props to Barry Bonds for offering to help the kids of the beaten Giants fan, Bryan Stow. Who knew Barry had a heart?...

It's late May and my son and his baseball teammates looked so cold in the wind chill Wednesday night I wondered if they were having fun. They were, but enough already with the weather, both the crappy and the severe...

Kyle Busch was ticketed for driving 128 in a 45 mph residential area. Can you still race NASCAR if they suspend your license?...

I was late to work Wednesday. It was an early out at school, and one of my boys started watching Hoosiers. I've seen it 57 times and I still got caught...


Hines Ward won Dancing with the Stars, and maybe this isn't fair, but I think less of Ward now...

How was Oprah's exit? I missed it. The woman is a singular talent, and created an empire few will approach, but I didn't watch her show. I'm a man...

No comments: