- We're breaking in a new newsroom computer system at work, OPUS. It's going to be nice once we're used to it, but right now I feel like I'm trying to write with my left hand.
- We shot a promo for RVTV at Jack Trice Stadium. I left with two impressions: 1) The new video board looks great and sounds clear. 2) I can't believe what Chris Hassel wore.
- Great move by Iowa State naming the new media workspace at Hilton Coliseum, "The Pete Taylor Media Room". It couldn't be anyone else. Hard to believe Pete's been gone for more than eight years.
- Texas A&M files for divorce. Now all the flirting and courting really begins.
- Sean Keeler returns to the written page with the cover story for this week's Cityview. It's Sean's college football preview. You can pick up a copy... just about anywhere.
- The best way I've heard to remember which division of the Big Ten Iowa's in, and who's in that division is Nile Kinnick was a legend. Iowa's in Legends. Legends is Iowa, and all the teams that start with an M or an N. Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota, Nebraska, and Northwestern.
Thursday, September 01, 2011
Legends or Leaders?
Posted by Keith Murphy at 12:32 AM