Monday, May 17, 2010

Shirts My Dad Wears, PR for HB, Erin Andrews Tweets

  • I'm feeling another classic Celtics-Lakers match-up coming on. Man, I miss Bird vs. Magic.
  • Craig Sager's TNT suit Monday night had to be a dare. Even by Sager's standards it was ridiculous. My dad wouldn't even wear that suit, and we have a Facebook site devoted to my father, "Shirts My Dad Wears". http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Shirts-My-Dad-Wears/171011848881?ref=ts
  • Paddy O'Prado, Super Saver, and Lookin' At Lucky will all skip the Belmont. Most of us can go back to not caring about horse racing until the next Derby.
  • Uh-oh. The Cubs gave Lou Piniella the dreaded vote of confidence. Actually, I think the Cubs will stick with Piniella through the rest of this lost season, but Ryne Sandberg better keep renting in Des Moines, just in case.
  • Glad Chris Hassel was able to do a story on Harrison Barnes, track star. It's time Barnes finally received some media coverage.
  • A package deal for John Calipari & LeBron James? Even if it were true, and I doubt it is, if I'm the Bulls, I pass.
  • Erin Andrews is now tweeting the phone number to vote for her on Dancing with the Stars. Edward R. Murrow first did this in the 60s.
  • I still haven't seen Iron Man 2. Do I need to make it a priority?
  • I have two Friday Night Lights waiting in the DVR. I've got to catch up. I hear the new season is great, even with the budget cuts to the show.
  • The worst part of my week is I can't get "We Built This City" out of my head. I blame Sioux City. And Starship.

No comments: