Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Brady 6, Veterans Day, I-Cubs Opener

ESPN's latest documentary, The Brady 6, was fascinating, and if it doesn't make you respect Tom Brady, you're a hater. The movie tells the story of the six quarterbacks drafted ahead of the only player in history voted unanimous MVP. Brady was the 199th player selected overall. It's not an exact science..

North Carolina will play a basketball game against Michigan State aboard an aircraft carrier on Veterans Day. Cool idea, and another reason Harrison Barnes should consider a return...

Energy advances as Curtis Stinson leads the way. How is it no NBA teams gives Stinson a shot? Dude can play...

If a basketball college star wants, or needs, a fresh start somewhere else, I'm now assuming he'll land at Iowa State...

Fred Hoiberg wins the coaches Shots from the Heart contest. If Hoiberg made 252 of 253 free throws and didn't win, we'd need an investigation...

My son, Colin, asked me to take him to I-Cubs opening day. We dads dream of such questions. So yes, even though the weather sounds miserable, I'll be there...

No comments: