- Still shaking my head---though not using SMH---over the Yahoo! investigation into the Miami football program. One person not surprised, Andy Fales. Andy said, "It's Miami. I just assumed there were parties, strippers, and piles of cash."
- There's no way to put the toothpaste back in the tube, but major college football faces so much widespread corruption, something needs done soon. I just haven't heard a great solution. I do know the risk of pain has to outweigh the buzz of pleasure.
- Dear University of Miami, Thank you. Sincerely, THE Ohio State University.
- Miami should let new coach Al Golden leave right now. Golden says the U didn't warn him about any of this when he was interviewed. That's just wrong.
- In the arms race chase for cash, smart people do stupid things. No other way to explain the administrators at Miami allowing go-anywhere access to a weasel like Nevin Shapiro.
- I wish I could have seen the looks on unsuspecting faces of innocent fairgoers who wandered into the Ying-Yang Twins concert Wednesday night. On second thought...
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
The U and all that Ying Yang
Posted by Keith Murphy at 10:19 PM