Thursday, August 26, 2010

Elin Interest, Hawk Hype, Chips Ahoy!

  • I have zero interest in reading Elin Nordegren's interview in People magazine about her marriage and divorce with Tiger. I just don't think it's really any of our business.
  • I care even less about Lindsay Lohan's release from jail---or whatever it is she's doing these days.
  • ESPN college football analyst Ivan Maisel picks Iowa vs. Alabama for the BCS championship game. This gives some Hawkeye fans goose bumps, others worry worts.
  • Mike Quade is making the most of his time as Cubs manager. The former Iowa skipper is 3-0, which with these Cubs, is not easy.
  • Scottie Pippen is one of the nicer NBA stars I've ever interviewed, so I'm glad to hear he's getting a statue at the United Center, even if I don't quite think of Pippen as statue-worthy.
  • I can't stop eating those little Chips-Ahoy! cookies. I have one, then two, three, four, five...
  • If you're not watching HBO's Hard Knocks, what are you waiting for?! Andy even got his wife hooked on this show.

No comments: