- Please welcome Nebraska to the national championship chase. The Cornhuskers announced their presence with authority by embarrassing K-State in the Little Apple, 48-13. Let's also welcome quarterback Taylor Martinez to the Heisman Trophy watch. Martinez rushed for 242 yards and 4 touchdowns. That's nuts. He's not Denard Robinson, but he's close.
- The Yankees just flat out own the Twins. If one thing goes wrong, the Twins get psyched, and can't handle it. We keep seeing the same show over-and-over. It's like watching TBS.
- The Rangers won more playoff games in 24 hours than in the rest of their franchise history.
- Shawn Terrell's story on what the Hawks do during their bye weekend was interesting. Popular answers: eat mom's cooking and sleep.
- A warning to anyone going to Norwalk vs. Carlisle football game: Chris Hassel will be there. If the first six weeks are an indicator, that means this game will be a blowout.
Friday, October 08, 2010
Go Big Red, Yankees>Twins, Big Game Warning
Posted by Keith Murphy at 12:17 AM