- Week 7 of the high school football season. Man, the weeks are flying by.
- Can't believe it's going to be 80 degrees on October 9th. Perfect day for tailgating. If Iowa State can't pull 50,000+ fans for #10 Utah in this weather, it will never happen past September.
- No baseball crowd beats the fans at Fenway Park, but on TV, Pac Bell comes close.
- My son Colin, who's six, just reached that point where generic sneakers from Target are no longer cool. Dang. He wanted Nikes. I blame the older brothers. He's still young enough to think a new pair of kicks makes you faster. He was zooming up and down the street today.
- Enjoy this beautiful weather. We'll miss it soon enough.
Saturday, October 09, 2010
How 'bout this weather!
Posted by Keith Murphy at 12:01 AM