Thursday, January 13, 2011

Former Hawkeyes and Bill Self

I don't know Brandon Wegher. If I did, maybe I'd understand why he plans to walk-on at Oklahoma. Because to me, none of the decisions he's made the last six months make any sense.

Now that Adam Robinson has pleaded guilty and been sentenced for possession of marijuana, I suspect he'll look for a new place to play football. ARob nearly went to UNI out of high school and, although I have no insight, I suspect he'll end up there next fall.

I interviewed Kansas coach Bill Self Wednesday night, and was pleasantly surprised by his affability. I'm starting to understand why he's one of the top recruiters in the country.

Shawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shawn Terrell- your negative comments about women's basketball on last night's news were very disappointing. Your newscast is boring.

Anonymous said...

I thought it was hilarious. It would have been even more funny if Erin Kiernan would have actually stabbed him.