- Have you seen the new Tebow commercial where supposedly nobody believed in Tebow? The guy was a 5-star recruit.
- The average ticket for the Packers-Bears NFC championship game is selling for $2066 at StubHub. I can't imagine paying that for a game, any game. Not when I can see it better at home, even if I'm missing the atmosphere. Am I alone on this one?
- Hawkeye Nation seems divided on whether Kirk Ferentz should eventually consider allowing Adam Robinson back on the team. I don't think it's worth debating much until Robinson proves he can do all the right things. I hope he does.
- If you're not watching the NBA, give it a shot. It's good again. Any time Blake Griffin's on, I'm watching. Monday night, 47 points, 14 rebounds.
- Brett Favre filed his retirement papers. Not even Favre's crazy enough to try another year.
- I can't believe some of what came out of Ricky Gervais' mouth at the Golden Globes. He's never boring.
Monday, January 17, 2011
Tebow Is Not Rudy
Posted by Keith Murphy at 11:50 PM