Monday, January 17, 2011

Tebow Is Not Rudy

  • Have you seen the new Tebow commercial where supposedly nobody believed in Tebow? The guy was a 5-star recruit.
  • The average ticket for the Packers-Bears NFC championship game is selling for $2066 at StubHub. I can't imagine paying that for a game, any game. Not when I can see it better at home, even if I'm missing the atmosphere. Am I alone on this one?
  • Hawkeye Nation seems divided on whether Kirk Ferentz should eventually consider allowing Adam Robinson back on the team. I don't think it's worth debating much until Robinson proves he can do all the right things. I hope he does.
  • If you're not watching the NBA, give it a shot. It's good again. Any time Blake Griffin's on, I'm watching. Monday night, 47 points, 14 rebounds.
  • Brett Favre filed his retirement papers. Not even Favre's crazy enough to try another year.
  • I can't believe some of what came out of Ricky Gervais' mouth at the Golden Globes. He's never boring.

No comments: