- This page wouldn't load up all night, and now it's 2:10 a.m., so I apologize, but I'm going to make it brief.
- The story of the homeless guy with the golden voice is just remarkable, and proof that social media can turn a person's life upside down, and in this case for the good, overnight. It only makes sense a guy named Ted Williams would now work in sports (Cavs or NFL Films), though not baseball. Yet.
- So Michigan delayed the firing of Rich Rodriguez 24 hours for what reason? The U went out of its way to make some of the media appear premature in saying the decision had been made to boot Rich-Rod, but no evidence to the contrary now.
- The new twitter-inspired race to be first with breaking news is growing more and more reckless. The reality is no one remembers who broke a story, but no one forgets who got one wrong.
- Go Daddy.com bowl Thursday night. Who's playing?
- I hope you didn't buy your Little League playing-son a composite bat for Christmas.
- The Baseball Hall of Fame has a mess on its hands. Voters are playing judge and jury with anyone who even appears like he may have been on the juice. Jeff Bagwell has HOF numbers, and no link to steroids, but voters don't think he passes the eye test.
- I've heard from people who hate Black Swan, and people who love it. I think I'll wait for video.
- Good night.
Thursday, January 06, 2011
Homeless No More, Twitter Race, Go Daddy
Posted by Keith Murphy at 2:18 AM