Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wednesday Road Trips

"Stillwater" is the name of the band in my favorite movie. However, Cyclone fans don't exactly have fond memories of Stillwater, OK. Iowa State was on the verge of winning at Oklahoma State for the first time since 1988, but the Clones blew a six point lead with a minute to play and ended up losing in overtime. It's a bitter loss.

I can't figure UNI out. The Panthers have been all over the board this season. UNI picked up a big win at Wichita State Wednesday night. The Shockers were picked in the pre-season to win the Valley this year.

I do have the Hawkeyes figured out. They're flat-out bad, and not because they lost on the road to the top-ranked team in the country. Still waiting for rock-bottom.

Shawn

1 comment:

Liz said...

I love Cameron Crowe and Fred Hoiberg...but I think I'd rather watch Almost Famous than an ISU Men's BBall game.