- Good decision, Shaun Prater. He needs another season at Iowa, and the Hawks can sure use him. Marvin McNutt should return to Iowa too. He needs more reps at receiver. Tyler Sash is older, but if he's not projected as first, second, or third round pick, Sash loves being a Hawkeye too much to play on some NFL team's practice squad.
- When did Michigan football lose its appeal to coaches? I have no idea if Brady Hoke is ready for that stage, but he can't be a worse fit than Rich Rodriguez.
- Looking forward to seeing the Johnny Orr statue at Hilton Coliseum, not to mention the man himself. Maybe Johnny can help bring the Magic back for a night. Iowa State will sure need it against #3 Kansas.
- Ever shovel your sidewalk, then have a neighbor snowblow right over it? Frustrating.
- As I drove home at 11:30 p.m., the actual temperature was 0. That's crazy.
- The Cavaliers just lost to the Lakers 112-57, which led to "King James" sending this tweet: "Crazy. Karma is a b****.. Gets you every time. Its not good to wish bad on anybody. God sees everything!" Stay classy, Lebron.
- My wife wants to see Black Swan Thursday. I'm scared.
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Prater Stays, Snowblowing Blues, Cavs Stink
Posted by Keith Murphy at 11:55 PM