It's been a loooooooong day. Here's what I've learned:
- Dowling and Valley don't like each other, especially in soccer
- The Tavern, in West Des Moines, has unbelievable grinders.
- My wife can't stand it when I burp
- Zach Borg likes to button the top button on his polo shirt
- Scott Casber doesn't like high-fives, he likes to hand-pound.
- It's much easier to text on a phone with a keyboard, not a touchscreen
- When Home Depot says it will only take 2-3 days to set up your grill, they really mean 2-3 weeks
- The Cubs aren't worth watching
- The Barnstormers are a bad arena football team
- Jay Don Blake has a weak moustache
- Gumballs are addicting
- Newscasters don't like being delayed
- The mascot who wears the Billy Barnstormer outfit would like new head...the original is too hot
I'd say, that's a pretty productive day. Happy Sunday.