- Saw "Unstoppable" with my dad. Great action movie. 90 minutes of runaway train. Two thumbs up from the Murphy boys. A-
- The Hawkeyes have bounced back faster than their fans. They seemed fine at their weekly media interviews Tuesday. Lynn Melling said on the 9 p.m. news tonight, "The Hawkeyes could sleep on the field and still beat the Gophers." Lynn's from Minnesota.
- I had a Nebraska fan call me out on twitter. Philip31972 says, "murphy your an idiot". The grammar police asked Philip to change it to, "Murphy, you're an idiot".
- Joe Paterno turns 84 next month. He says he'll return for his 62nd season at Penn State. JoePa was coaching the Lions before they even realized they were playing football.
- Doesn't Thanksgiving get better and more meaningful with age?
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Unstoppable, Idiot, Thanksgiving
Posted by Keith Murphy at 11:24 PM